0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
EHS Engineer (Industrial Hygiene, Pharmaceutical)
Manpower Singapore Singapore River Permanent
5,500 SGD - 6,500 SGD/Month
- Assists site's industrial hygiene program with the area owners' participation in assuring they comply with OSHA regulations and standards
- Conduct industrial hygiene assessments of new products, processes, capital investments and assist to implement controls to assure colleagues' protection
- Implement tools that assess occupational exposures using strategies that align with the AIHA Exposure Assessment Strategy
- Conduct investigations of working conditions for the prevention of occupational disease and industrial health hazards, with specific reference to toxic subtances, noise, and harmful physical agents
- Development technical sampling strategies measuring airborne concentrations of dust, gases, and mists
- Conducts ergonomic assessments, leverages the EHS management system to track recommendation
- Degree in Safety or Technology/Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Certified Workplace Safety & Health Officer/ Certified Industrial Hygienist is a plus
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry or petrochemical/oil refinery, chemicals manufacturing industry is a plus
- Good knowledge and application of relevant regulatory laws and regulations, code of practice, ISO 14001, SS606 Part 3 is a plus
Shirleen Teoh Xue Ling License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22107190
- Chemical Engineering
- Iso 14000 Standard
- Management Systems
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH124861
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.