Responsibilities: Corporate Communications
- Work closely with Senior Management to formulate integrated communication and media strategies.
- Brief and co-ordinate with external pubic relations firm on the development of pubic relations plans and manage day-to-day pubic relations and media activities.
- Plan, manage and oversee corporate events and projects including corporate functions, events, press conferences, road shows and other corporate activities.
- Lead strategic communications development, such as preparing presentation materials, drafting press releases, factsheets, EDMs, annual reports, sustainability reports, management key messages. Q&A and leading the annual report process.
- Assist with the preparation and development of statutory filings including annual reports and shareholders' circulars.
- Keep abreast of SGX Listing Requirements and ensure corporate compliance.
- Maintain international and local media contacts and establish rapport with media personnel.
- Manage media enquiries related to general corporate data and information.
- Develop deep working relationships with equity research analyst community and drive interaction and communication with existing and potential shareholders.
- Support and manage the company's messaging and participate in semi-annual calls, investment conference calls & meetings, road shows and analyst days.
- Create the company's financial communications story, external and internal messaging, ensuring all communications are integrated and consistent.
- Serve as primary contact and resource for fielding investor calls, requests for information, and shareholder questions.
- Collaborate internally in establishing the strategy development, operating plan, budget, and the detailed execution of the IR operating plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications / Marketing or similar from a recognised educational institution
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience in a public listed company
- Positive working attitude with excellent leadership qualities and initiative.
- Experience in leading and managing corporate communications and investor relations would be advantageous.
- Excellent planning, organizational, time and project management skills to prioritize and complete multiple assignments.
- Familiar with social media platforms and key digital channels for Communications and Branding including web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and paid media, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
- Mon- Fri, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Salary up to $9,000 + VB + Attractive Benefits
- Tanjong Pagar
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to [ Email address blocked ] or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
- Business Communication
- Business Events
- Enterprise Document Management System