Singapore Counselling Centre (SCC) is looking for an associate trainer to join its growing team. This will be on a freelance basis, where most sessions are conducted on weekday mornings.
- Conduct assembly talks for students (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels)
- Conduct workshops for students (Primary, Secondary and Tertiary levels)
- Deliver and contextualize training to students
- MOE-registered or in the midst of registering will be preferred
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Prior experience in public-speaking preferred
- Resourceful and IT savvy
- Able to conduct training sessions on weekday mornings
If keen, please submit the following information:
- Resume and past experience
- Any additional skills qualifications & profiling accreditations you may have
- Expected hourly / daily fees for on-site training & virtual training
- Your specialisations - Topics you are most comfortable delivering
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!