Work collaboratively with clients and stakeholders - both external and internal to the company - to research and elicit, analyze, validate and document business requirements, and to ensure that those requirements clearly reflect true business needs, correctly representing all stakeholders.
Translates business needs into system/ application requirements and project components to help determine solutions to business problems. Assists team members in producing functional requirements for tool development. Proactively identifies and manages changes to requirements and identify risks for the company's clients. Effectively manages client's expectations. Applies industry and information technology expertise to support proposals, feasibility studies, implementations and new business development. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives using knowledge of information technology and industry knowledge/ requirements.
- Act as a liaison between client and technical solutions/support groups, to elicit, document, analyze and validate business processes, systems, and solution requirements.
- Proactively research, identify, and specify solutions to problems.
- Support and conduct visualization, user experience and configuration elements of solution design.
- Document requirements specifications using high-maturity methods, processes and tools.
- Support requirements management and change management processes.
- Support aspects of the business cycle, including proposals, feasibility studies, and implementations.
- Consider the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- Develop and execute acceptance test plans and test cases
- Degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Good verbal and written communication skill and is comfortable fronting client
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in developing structured user manuals and training; business rules modeling; develop and executing acceptance test plans
- Experience in performing integrated testing and managing UAT
- Experience in Public Sector implementation is a plus
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Agile Methodology
- Business Cycle
- Business Development
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
- Change Management