0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business System Analyst (SAP FICO)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
5,000 SGD - 7,000 SGD/Month
Basic Purpose and Function
- You support the user community with your Area of Expertise in Finance & Controlling module, maintaining SAP & non-SAP solutions in place, and ensuring support and maintenance but as well continuous improvement. You stay aligned with a CORE vision of the solution in place, ensuring retofit to the other facilities.
- You keep communicating with the user community, ensuring a role of facilitator between the stakeholders and the IS systems & people.
- You manage with a high level of autonomy functional evolutions, following and applying the change management process in place.
- You participate/lead some SAP projects to enhance the SAP global solution. You can also lead non-SAP solutions to set up new solution for the user community.
- Quality of solutions provided on business applications is a key: You discuss with key users, providing guidance on process enhancements and designing adequate solutions. Taking a project approach, you collect requirements helping them in their definition of their needs and manage all the steps of the solution development lifecycle (from requirements collection to solution roll-out).
- You create Functional specification, Tests plans, and lead the FAT & UAT execution.
- You collaborate with developers for customized developments.
Role & Responsibility
Business Application Support Level 2 & 3
- Understand business problem, recommend solutions that enable organization to achieve its goals.
- Target user satisfaction.
- Capitalize and build procedures to enable the business to proactively solve issues in the future.
- Meet or exceed the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Analysis and Solution Definition, Testing.
- Understands organization's direction and requirements.
- Documents and analyzes required information and data.
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules & budget.
- Takes input from supervisor and accurately provide with comments/feedbacks.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands the components of running a successful project.
- Contributes to conversations with team members.
- Communicates on regular basis with business stakeholders, including written business correspondence.
- Ensure quality of the Documentation (FS, Tests, Presentations)
Technical Recommendation and Testing
- Understands technical design specifications.
- Defines test conditions.
- Develops accurate and complete test plans.
- Conducts testing according to plan.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
Other IS activities
- SOX audits, other IT projects, Non regression, etc
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Information Technology or any relevant field.
- Min 4-6 years or experience.
Specialized skills, equipment, software, and/or machines used to perform job:
- Experience in SAP ECC6 configuration, process design, testing and post implementation support in a global environment on the Finance and Controlling modules
- Understand the Business Process and Business Orientation.
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into detailed functional specifications.
- Proven experience with integration and non-regression testing processes.
- Proficient analytical skills
- Flexible and be able to travel internationally as required.
- Collaborating with developers for customized development.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
- Agenda Development
- Business Correspondence
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Processes
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125211
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.