0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Business Applications Manager(SAP)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
0 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
- Manage Application Outsource Teams and coordinate regular support review meetings to ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ensure Support calls are effectively resolved in a timely way as well as setting the priority of calls.
- Ensure the integrity of the business applications landscape (functional consistency especially for off the shelf packages like SAP) and proactively working with 3rd Parties to ensure it is patched and maintained in line with current best practice.
- Review Change Request Quotes from Application Outsource Teams and ensuring CLIENTgets maximum value from its suppliers.
- Comply with defined best practice by packaged software vendors pertaining to support and change control processes
- Ensure systems are managed efficiently, are resilient, backed up appropriately and that a DR solution is in place and tested annually with the Application/Infrastructure Outsourcing teams. This role will also feed into any business continuity planning.
- Business applications refer to SAP ERP systems, eCommerce systems and other custom developed systems (e.g., equipment tracking, budget authorization).
- Introduce the use of Microsoft Power Apps & Power Platform tools in FFAP business environment. Be the technical support to FFAP Business IT.
- Ensure system changes comply with Corporate IT audit requirements/procedures. awareness in IT and financial audit.
The key roles and responsibilities are as follows:
Teamwork & Collaboration
Partnership with Business, other divisions of ICT team, software vendors' program, and other support teams to coordinate and facilitate the scheduling, incident triage and timely resolution of production issues.
- Work with ICT leadership team to provide required management information on a regular basis to set systems performance KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and SLAs (Service Level Agreements).
- Work with the Application Outsource Teams to ensure the CLIENTapplication support function works effectively.
- Co-ordinate regular support review meetings.
- Support business activities around new projects and major events in addition to scalability planning. Lead system scale initiatives to prepare for high volume events and seasonal peaks.
- Responsible for overall development & execution of business production support process and incident management.
- Responsible for Business Applications Change Management.
- Work with Information Systems & Technology applications, infrastructure, business, and project teams to define processes and procedures to monitor systems, rapidly respond to incident tickets and provide status to management on business impact.
Provide status update to management on critical issues, business impact and resolution plan.
- Lead critical management situations and organize support teams towards impact mitigation.
- Invoke crisis management process and follow-up on issues root cause resolution with corrective / preventive measures.
- Perform coordination for major problems and address issues resolution. Act as communication hub and setup and moderate conference calls with business and Corporate IT to address issues escalations.
- Ensure smooth handover and implementation of new functionality. Develop working relationships with other application support teams and participate in end-to-end operations data flows review.
- Early engagement in application life cycle process and collaborate with project team in defining business support models consistent with defined overall production / application support strategy and approach.
- Provides effective change leadership in driving continuous improvements and innovation in the business focus production support area.
- Recommend tools and / or processes to streamline Incident Management processes.
- Work with IT and Project teams to ensure submitted system enhancement / changes have undergone adequate functional & volume testing before release to production.
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- At least 5 years information management experience in MNC
- At least 5 years of vendor management experience in a regional context
- At least 2 - 3 years in a project management role
- Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or IT related fields
- Certified in SAP ECC6.0 . Knowledge of SAP B1 and SAP Basis will be advantageous
- Familiar with SAP GUI 7.7
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Power Apps and Power Platform is advantageous
- Good project management experience. PMP certification
Goel Navneet License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1982194
- Business Continuity Planning
- Business Informatics
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Change Management
- Crisis Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126859
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.