You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work on interior design projects, focusing on residential and commercial.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Conceptualize design, space planning & assist in handle project drawings & briefing with clients & contractors through completion with project manager
• Drawings of site plan, cad layouts, elevations and detailed drawings with material specifications and other design documentation
• Prepare proposals for design work including sketches and other illustrations for better understanding.
• Prepare final designs, elevation & detail drawings (full set) with full specification for briefing clients & contractors
• Must be able to produce Space Planning, Design using 3d Studio Max, Sketch up, Photoshop, PowerPoint & etc.
• Diploma or Degree in Interior Design
• Must be able to work independently
• At least 1 years’ experience in commercial interior renovation
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk 3 Ds Max (3 D Graphics Software)
- Interior Design
- Microsoft Power Point
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_ef4c2163acb12ca4e92442ae866116
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.