The position of the Purchasing and Logistic Assistant is responsible of maintaining the purchasing and delivery process in a timely manner in order to meet the targeted schedule and coordinate the custom clearance and logistic process. This position will also responsible of documentations and file management.
- Purchase the products and equipment in a timely manner in order to satisfy project and service needs.
- Follow up delivery to Vendor for confirmed PO in order to meet the targeted schedule.
- Responsible to handle delivery in time to fulfil the specific project requirement.
- Manage purchasing information in ERP system in order to have the timely correct information updated.
- Manage import & export of products and follow up and coordinate for customs clearance and logistics process.
- Manage the faulty replacement process.
- Documentation and file management.
- Handles inventory
- Manager warehouse operation
- Control in & out of goods
- Receives delivery goods
• Strong service sense and skills, good time management, high learning skill.
• Good communication and coordination skills.
Interested candidates please send your CV via 'Apply Now'.
We thank you for your interest in our company however only candidates chosen will be contacted. Thank you.
- Customs Broking