0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Are you looking to start your career as a Cybersecurity Specialist?
What is cybersecurity?
Cybersecurity is every aspect of protecting an organization and its employees and assets against cyber threats.
As cyberattacks/threats become more prevalent, implementing effective cybersecurity measures is vital to make internet safer for everyone.
Our well-renowned client specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting is looking to collaborate with Manpower for the Hire and Train Program.
As a Cybersecurity Specialist you will build & operate security controls.
What is Hire and Train Program?
Shortlisted candidates have to go for 6 - 8 weeks virtual classroom training.
After completion of training, you will be assigned to a Project in which you will have to use the technology stack you have learned during your training period.
Evaluation will be done by after completion of Training, and you should be able to showcase all skills you have acquired.
If you are successful, you will be deployed to work with our MNC client.
What is the minimum requirement to join this Program?
- Educational Background in Information Technology/Infocomm/Software/Computer Science or any IT related field
Must have familiarity/knowledge skills on the following:
- Cloud Security (CSPM, CWPM, cloudnative etc.), Zero Trust & Secure Edge
- Identity & Access Management (IGA, PAM, AM, CIAM etc.)
- Data & Application Security (WAF, OWASP, VA, ASVS etc.)
- Infrastructure, Network & endpoint security (CIS Hardening, NGFW, EDR, EPP etc.)
- Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting & Incident Response
- Threat Operations (SIEM, SOAR, MDR, etc.) + Design & Build
Good to have skills (Optional)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- Application Security
- Cloud Computing Security
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Infrastructure Management
- Open Web Application Security
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125607
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.