0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the Deputy Managing Director (DMD) provides support to the Managing Director to ensure that Company achieves its business objectives and creates an environment that promotes staff commitment to the achievement of the organisational vision, mission, and strategy.
- Has a global role all over the activities of the company. He will support, manage and develop sales, financial and operational activities.
- Participate to the formulation of the short and medium term Group strategy; to set up correspondent goals and progress plan; to ensure implementation providing solutions to issues
- Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- To evaluate and improve the operation and financial performances; to research and identify opportunities; to oversee budget preparation and to maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- To oversee day-to-day operations and supporting services activities; to ensure employees work productively and develop professionalism
- To oversee the maintenance, the protection and the security of the properties, assets and the employees
- To oversee the interaction with unions, the recruitment and the training of new employees and the employee assessment process
- To initiate actions to support and develop a good social climate
- To interact with local communities, local and provincial authorities for all matters involving the company
- To prepare activity’s report for upper management and to oversee financial reportin
- Business Planning
- Financial Management
- Professional Attitude
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_d9d98f061a9f12f6030b9bce818b9b
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.