● Develop and execute SEO strategies to ensure our news websites and content are optimised for search engines; increase organic traffic and search engine rankings and expand the reach of our brands’ digital presence
● Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify target keywords and opportunities for optimization
● Continuously monitor and evaluate website analytics to track SEO performance, use data-driven insights to guide and generate actionable recommendations and improvements.
● Collaborate with other teams such as editorial, product, marketing and technical teams to develop and execute on-page, off-page and technical SEO strategies
● Evangelise and Integrate SEO best practices into the workflows and processes of relevant departments and teams
● Deliver reports to communicate SEO effectiveness and success
● Responsible for ongoing front-end and back-end SEO optimisations
● Develop and conduct SEO competency and training programs
● Stay up-to-date with latest SEO trends and best practices
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
● 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in SEO and digital marketing with a proven track record of success
● Strong knowledge of on-page SEO: Optimizing content, website structure, URL structure, meta tags, images, headings, search engine algorithms, ranking factors
● Strong understanding of off-page SEO: Building backlinks, improving website's authority, promoting content on social media and other websites
● Experience with technical SEO: Improving website's speed, mobile responsiveness, website security, site architecture, etc
● Familiarity with SEO tools, such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz, and SEMrush
● Excellent analytical and problem-solving and project management skills
● Ability to measure and report on SEO success.
● Ability to work both independently as well as with different cross-functional teams.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ahrefs Site Explorer