You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
This position is responsible for delivering quality food and maintaining kitchen standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare and bake confectionery according to in-house recipes
• Assist in stock-taking of ingredients, utensils, supplies, and equipment
• Ensure the freshness of all products
• Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
• Ensure compliance with all food safety standards in the bakery process
• Any Ad-hoc duties assigned
• Relevant experience will be an advantage
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Physically and mentally fit and able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Willing to work shifts, weekends, and public holidays
- Food Safety
- Self Motivation
- Regulatory Compliance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 5_9b6b016f005d0f0dce3f1d21d676ba
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.