0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Analog IC Layout Design Engineer
SUNLUNE (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
- Work with IC designers and chip leads to architect, design and optimize custom layout of standard cells.
- Layout design of analog circuit blocks with attention to matching and minimizing parasitics in the layout.
- Physical Verification using DRC, ERC and LVS.
- Degree or higher required
- Strong analog layout design skills.
- Expert-level knowledge with Cadence Virtuoso tool suite.
- Expert-level knowledge with Mentor Graphics Calibre.
- Strong experience in advanced node IC layout. Knowing GAA is preferred.
- Able to work independently on challenging problems.
- Understand layout considerations for device matching, coupling and noise isolation.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) are required.
- Able to study custom circuit simulation/characterize library/custom circuit design for future work. Having one of those capability is preferred.
- Cadence Virtuoso
- Electrical Diagrams
- Electrical Rule Check
- Higher Order Thinking
- Mentor Graphics
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_d010b93482dbd499a4428d21a13571
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.