You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Clinical Coder / Clinical Coder
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely abstracting and coding of diagnoses and procedures for retrieval, research and reimbursement purposes.
Your job role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Abstracting of complete and accurate, diagnoses and procedures after a thorough review of the entire inpatient records and assign appropriate ICD-10- AM Codes
- Communicating effectively with health care professionals to clarify any incomplete or ambiguous documentation
- Optimising coding through output and quality coding
- Participating in continuing education and training of new coders
- Ensuring achievement of coding standards
- Diploma in Nursing
- Certificate in ICD-10-AM Coding would be an advantage
- Diploma In Nursing
- Icd 10 Medical Classification
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 1_8036f86c12f066151d630f2fa9590d
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.