Essential Skills & Qualifications
- Responsible for customer engagement and driving user research journey with end user to capture the user experience and human factor for prototype design specialized in Revenue Collection system (RCS)
- Ensure the prototype design and final product is suitable-for-purpose from the user (passenger) experience perspective,
- Use Design thinking for discovery of requirement and supporting prototype building and validation with end-user
- Create high-fidelity and creative prototypes for traditional and non-traditional interfaces/human factor of the revenue (fare) collection system,
- Conduct user survey, testing and finalize the prototype as well as the final product
- Transition the prototype design to Hardware and Software development team by creating the model and graphic drawing for hardware; and HTML, CSS or design style guides for software,
- Work in a development team following an agile software development and lean engineering methodology.
- Working with global experts in revenue collection system and user experience community within the company to develop the competency in user experience and human factor area.
- Bachelor's degree in design or relevant disciplines with qualification in User Experience/Human factor/Visual/Graphic design.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a User experience and Human Factor design role, customer engagement, prototype designing for hardware and software applications.
- Excellent portfolio with good demonstration of user-centered prototype design.
- Good working knowledge of key prototyping tools such as Figma, Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated good visual design expertise with ability to produce fresh, simple, elegant and exceedingly usable prototype and interactions and iconography.
- Previous experience working in an innovation environment would definitively be a plus.
- High sense of ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on, organized, driven to ensure high quality output.
- Have a good technical background to understand possibilities and constraints, and be able to integrate well with different development teams.
- Experience on Software UXUI design is highly recommended
- Good understanding of hardware and software development is highly recommended,
- Knowledge in Mass Rapid Transit system, fare collection system, passenger flow control is highly recommended
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to interact professionally with individuals at all levels and with end users.
- True team player who will thrive in an environment working with diverse, multidisciplinary teams.
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Agile Methodology
- Axure Rp