- Responsible for managing the strategic development, planning and implementation of industrial sewing machine business to achieve the organizational goals
- Promote and introduce Industrial Sewing Machine to existing and new customers through overseas distributors (Sri Lanka, Pakistan)
- Develop and execute sales plan that is in line with the company's direction in order to achieve company objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales forecast and action plans to achieve targets
- Perform data analysis and provide recommendations on improving product sales.
- Optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Recruit new channel partners, alliances, and resellers within targeted goals.
- Demonstrate proficiency with a consultative sales methodology that focuses on developing clear understanding of a customer's organizational & departmental business needs, and being resourceful in providing the most appropriate solutions.
- Identify training gap of channel partners and organize relevant product trainings.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by above activities
- Ensure timely shipments of products to customers and overseas representative office
- Manage CRM database of customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps; forecasting expected revenue from pipeline on a monthly basis.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing customers and overseas distributors
- Responsible for understanding sales needs and resourceful in providing the most appropriate Solutions
- Manage local and overseas events/trade shows organized by the company
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management and regional head
- Produce Monthly / Quarterly sales achievement report
- Produce presentation for internal and external purpose
- Produce and monitor the inventory records
- Experience and knowledge in B2B Industrial business.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Basic knowledge in Industrial Sewing Machine technologies and Apparel Garment Industries.
- 2 to 3 years of people leadership experience, with ability in developing, coaching, delegating tasks and managing resources.
- Being comfortable discussing business value, ROI, market factors and general business conditions; know the basics of how channel sales & marketing, and business development work together to achieve revenue goals.
- Passionate about customer experiences with the ability to drive people, process and technology initiatives to optimize the customer experience end-to-end.
- Adaptability, creativity, problem-solving skills, solid interpersonal skills and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage through influence across regional teams and enabling functions.
- Demonstrated ability to foster productive dialog at executive levels.
- Good analytical skills with proven results in generating 'buy-in' from key stakeholders.
- Ability to measure performance outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Basic Knowledge and experience of IT solution
- Basic Knowledge and experience of IE (Industrial Engineering)
- Business Development
- Business Relationship Management