0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Sales & Marketing Assistant Manager
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
4,300 SGD - 5,300 SGD/Month
- Responsible for managing the strategic development, planning and implementation of industrial sewing machine business to achieve the organizational goals
- Promote and introduce Industrial Sewing Machine to existing and new customers through overseas distributors (Sri Lanka, Pakistan)
- Develop and execute sales plan that is in line with the company's direction in order to achieve company objectives
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales forecast and action plans to achieve targets
- Perform data analysis and provide recommendations on improving product sales.
- Optimize quality of service, business growth and customer satisfaction
- Recruit new channel partners, alliances, and resellers within targeted goals.
- Demonstrate proficiency with a consultative sales methodology that focuses on developing clear understanding of a customer's organizational & departmental business needs, and being resourceful in providing the most appropriate solutions.
- Identify training gap of channel partners and organize relevant product trainings.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by above activities
- Ensure timely shipments of products to customers and overseas representative office
- Manage CRM database of customer contacts and progress through pipeline development steps; forecasting expected revenue from pipeline on a monthly basis.
- Build and maintain good relationships with existing customers and overseas distributors
- Responsible for understanding sales needs and resourceful in providing the most appropriate Solutions
- Manage local and overseas events/trade shows organized by the company
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management and regional head
- Produce Monthly / Quarterly sales achievement report
- Produce presentation for internal and external purpose
- Produce and monitor the inventory records
- Experience and knowledge in B2B Industrial business.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Basic knowledge in Industrial Sewing Machine technologies and Apparel Garment Industries.
- 2 to 3 years of people leadership experience, with ability in developing, coaching, delegating tasks and managing resources.
- Being comfortable discussing business value, ROI, market factors and general business conditions; know the basics of how channel sales & marketing, and business development work together to achieve revenue goals.
- Passionate about customer experiences with the ability to drive people, process and technology initiatives to optimize the customer experience end-to-end.
- Adaptability, creativity, problem-solving skills, solid interpersonal skills and excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and manage through influence across regional teams and enabling functions.
- Demonstrated ability to foster productive dialog at executive levels.
- Good analytical skills with proven results in generating 'buy-in' from key stakeholders.
- Ability to measure performance outcomes.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Basic Knowledge and experience of IT solution
- Basic Knowledge and experience of IE (Industrial Engineering)
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835
- Business Development
- Business Relationship Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH121760
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.