Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Project management, implementation and maintenance of assigned projects – responsible for overall project life cycle
- Assist the users in preparing Specific Operational Requirements (SOR) and translate these requirements to technical requirements and specifications in Tender documents. In addition, the staff shall work closely with Ops and End users to seek project funding approval from higher management.
- Perform front end study, risk assessment and proposed technical solutions to meet user operational needs.
- Perform the necessary Request for Information (RFI) and submit budget proposals on project initiatives
- Prepare the necessary procurement documentation for project to carry out procurement activities as well as evaluate the Tenders, Quotations and draft evaluation reports to recommend for award.
- Manage contracts with the relevant vendors to ensure prompt delivery of services / products and address renewals of contracts and payments to the vendors, as well as to ensure the availability of funds for such payments.
- Preparation of Project Management Plan and project related technical and management reports.
- Lead and manage the project team members in executing project tasks within the approved scope, schedule and budget.
- Manage the acceptance tests to ensure that the system requirements and specifications are met in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage contractors and ensure project scope of work is fulfilled according to contractual requirements.
- Manage all project deliverables until completion of delivery to Users.
- Work closely with contractors and external government agencies for all project related work. Moreover, the Project Manager must work seamlessly with other cross functional teams and units to resolve project matters taking into account policies, security, system integration and interoperability.
- Manage projects that have transits to warranty / maintenance phase. Work with the vendors, users and relevant parties to ensure systems in warranty or maintenance phase are functioning and performing to specifications. In event of system failure or non-performance to specification, the Project Manager shall work with the vendors to recover or reinstate the system to its operational states or functionalities in the shortest possible time.
- Manage in-service systems to ensure the system availability standards are met to support the User operations.
- Ensure systems are performing in accordance with the system requirements and specifications. Conduct performance reviews on systems on a regular basis.
- Working together with O&S vendors and OEMs to conduct systems faults and defect investigation and manage the rectification process to reinstate the system to its operational condition.
- Manage maintenance contracts with the relevant vendors to ensure prompt delivery of services / products and address renewals of contracts and payments to the vendors, as well as to ensure the availability of funds for such payments.
- Manage system modifications and upgrades through project implementation. Work closely with Users to justify for system modifications / upgrades and assist to seek funding approval from higher management.
- Prepare the necessary documentation for system modifications or upgrade projects. Evaluate the proposal, and prepare evaluation reports to recommend for project award.
- Manage the budget, schedule and scope of the system modifications and upgrade projects as stipulated in the contract.
- To support and carry out relevant tasks to ensure operational systems are in compliance to latest ICT related policies. (e.g. Security Audits, IM8 policy compliance matters etc).
- To remain contactable 24/7 to provide support towards maintenance of project.
- To undertake other responsibilities, tasks, projects assigned by the supervisors
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/IT or relevant disciplines
- Preferably more than 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Technically inclined and hands on
- Has strong planning and project management skills. PMP or equivalent certification would be an advantage
- Good team player who can also carry out assignments independently
- Has good interpersonal and communications skills for internal/external stakeholder engagement.
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104