0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Analyze client profile to determine the required KYC information as per procedure.
- Analysis of existing documents, obtain the new documents if any changes are observed.
- Collect or source the client information from the public sources.
- Analysis of collected data, perform sanity check, liaise with relationship manager for further documents, information, and confirmation.
- Perform name screening and background checks.
- Input client's data and upload documents into KYC system
- Responsible to liaise with quality controllers and compliance teams for any issues.
- Ensure the global quality of the KYC files according to the compliance rules.
- Be part of department methods and process improvement, Be an active contributor of the convergence program between Paris, London, New York, and Singapore
- Conduct/review and analyze information procured and ensure that Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence for new account opening and maintenance of existing client accounts is following local regulations as well as the Bank's global procedure.
- Ensure that the KYC Due Diligence package for client for new onboarding client or recertification of existing client is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure proper procurement, maintenance, and updates of KYC Due Diligence documentation in the bank's systems for reference and verification.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in any Finance & Banking or equivalent fields.
- At least 2 years of previous experience in KYC/AML / due diligence in corporate or investment banking in a client facing environment is highly preferable.
- Highly analytical person with ability to recognize important information and identify risks and with problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, eager to learn and with attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities.
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Experience in research & analysis of data and documents
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at [ Email address blocked ]
[ Link removed ] />
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650
- Attention To Detail
- Business Process Improvement
- Customer Intelligence
- Due Diligence
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH100536
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.