Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 3000 - 5000Location:
Central, SingaporeAbout Company:
The Group is founded in 1930. Our client is one of the world???s leading manufacturer of valves, fittings and high precision flow control systems. The company has built a line-up of products for a wide variety of applications from products for the semiconductor industry to aerospace rockets to hydrogen fuel cell industry.Job Description:
- Work closely with Inside Sales Team/Sales Engineers/Managers to support and improve sales operations, including troubleshooting product and customer process issues and updating customer???s process documentation.
- Support and assist Inside Sales Team/Sales Engineers with projects through building or procuring test products and performing testing, including process validations.
- Identify product problems to minimize customer down time and recommend solutions to Sales Engineering.
- Attend technical inquiries and provide technical support to customers in relation to fitting, valves, flow controllers and other products for semiconductor industry
- Assist with hands on training of sales employees on new products.
- Responsible for installation, commissioning of our products and conducting training at in house facilities or customer sites.
- Travel to customer site to understand technical issue and perform troubleshooting and problem resolutionJob Requirements:
- Possess degree in Engineering Technology or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic understanding and ability to read prints and schematics
- Must have experience in components for Semiconductor industry.
- Proficiency in using computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to perform all assigned tasks, work independently, and complete work on schedule.
- Strong problem solving skills, efficient management of time and resources. Proactive with good follow up skills
- Possess own car (Car allowance will be provided)Compensation:
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leave: 14 days (will increase to max 21 days)
- Car Allowance
- Petrol & ERP are reimbursable
- Medical benefit: $1000 ??? Outpatient, $1500 - Specialist, $1500 ??? Dental
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)