0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Assist to ensure tests assigned are performed in a timely manner and compliance to the SOP and safety regulation
- Ensure proper 5S in laboratory
- Feedback to supervisor on lab chemicals and consumables stocks level
- Perform analytical tests on process chemical samples (plating, desox, etching, WWTS and sandblasting) on daily basis
- Perform GOP / POP analysis in daily basis
- Perform analytical tests on waste water discharge to ensure compliance to PUB specification
- Preparation of gold solution for plating production consumption
- Perform Hull Cell test
- Preparation of reagents and calibration standards for analysis
- Receive and arrange chemicals from warehouse
- Waste disposal to WWTS in daily basis
- Maintain good housekeeping and 5S in lab
- Feedback to supervisor that the chemicals, precious metal stocks, consumbales, gases and instrument spare parts whenever the stocks level go low
- Keep track of machines calibration and maintenance schedules and feedback to supervisor accordingly
- Diploma in Chemistry
- Able to do permenant night shift
- Safety Principles
- Stock Control
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 3_a0deb63a7dbb38efbbf671d5c06c84
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.