0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Technician (Soldering/Electronic Device Repair/Basic Up $4k)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
3,500 SGD - 4,500 SGD/Month
- Conducting through-hole soldering
- Troubleshooting electronics devices at component level
- Utilizing tools such as multi meters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators and analyzers
- Understanding schematics drawing and blueprints
- Good understanding in electrical laws to determine right approach while troubleshooting
- Good knowledge in digital component & electronics to perform tasks
- 3 to 6 years soldering technician experience from electronic/semiconductor industry
- Diploma/Degree in any engineering related field
Monday to Friday, Office hours, no overtime required
Basic + Incentive
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412
- Problem Solving
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126993
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.