- Provide analysis and recommendations on optimization of Salesforce IT solutions for Sales and Service processes.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand challenges and opportunities to drive business value, translate these into Business requirements.
- Conduct end-user training for the new services and features launched through the salesforce platform.
- Minimum Diploma
- Possess Salesforce Administrator certification
- Experience in Salesforce Apex Coding, Tableau or RPA
Job Ref: L3WRX8WV
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1326664
People Profilers Pte Ltd
50 Raffles Place, #19-12, Singapore Land Tower, Singapore 048623
- Business Requirements
- Oracle Apex
- Tableau (Busines Intelligence Software)
- Stakeholder Management