You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We are looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to create and manage digital and print designs for our clients’ marketing needs. The Senior Graphic Designer's responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you should have extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques. You should also have experience in implementing marketing campaigns. Ultimately, ensuring that the design team promotes the vision of the company through high-quality graphic content.
• Designing online/offline graphic content, illustrations, infographics, animations and gifs.
• Conceptualise campaigns and create key visuals including adaptions to suit various media platforms.
• Managing and oversee projects from conception to delivery.
• Reviewing junior designer’s drafts to ensure quality.
• Art direction, photography and videography experience, including post processing/editing.
• Creating UI/UX design for software, applications and websites.
• Implementation of web interaction in HTML/CSS.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry developments/current social media trends and research new design concepts.
• Any other duties as assigned.
• Possess a diploma or degree in a design related field (Graphic/Visual Communications Design) with at least 3 years of working experience in social media design/digital or related industry.
• A portfolio to demonstrate your design skills. Please include your Creative Portfolios in the application.
• Strong IT skills and high proficiency in relevant software (Adobe’s Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro/other video editing software) is a must.
• Experience in advertising design agency with video skills would be an added advantage.
• Possess good layout skills and artwork knowledge with meticulous attention to details.
• Highly creative, passionate, with a keen eye for visual details and aesthetic skills.
• Ability to work with speed and multi-task with complex briefs in a fast-paced environment. Able to work independently and under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Pleasant disposition, good interpersonal and communication skills. Good command of written and spoken English.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Premiere Pro
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_a1c518ce20f561ab38f5377a5bc5cc
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.