0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
As a Site Reliability Engineering (SRE):
- You will work on key initiatives to help the operational scaling and growth of the non-production and prod services
- You will contribute to and maintain engineering system standards
- You will provide expert diagnosis and review of the live service and application performance
- You will provide deep support to the live services with emphasis on mitigation over break and fix
- You will perform regular performance tuning, technological watch and updates on service platform
- You will identify and develop processes, tools, automation, and software changes to address top operational issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or any relevant field
- If this is your first professional experience, you are welcomed to apply
- To succeed at this job, you must have a good understanding of public cloud services and DevOps practices
- You must have past experiences on Linux based OS, Python programing language, automation technics (e.g: Chef TerraForm), code versioning like Git, CI/CD chain and monitoring/logging like Splunk
- You must be used to manipulate code to improve system availability and latency and to optimize code for stability, functionality and scalability infrastructure
- You have to be passionate about "Infrastructure as a Code" and that think about "Server Immutability"
Dignadice Catherine Lagman @ Lagman Catherine De Leon EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R21103001
- Continuous Integration
- Dev Ops
- Information Technology
- Infrastructure Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126213
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.