Assistant Contract Manager/Manager (Perm/ Facilities Mgt/West)Industry:
Construction / Building / EngineeringSalary:
SGD 3500 - 5000Location:
North West, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client incorporated in Singapore back in 1999, that positioned themselves as a Mechanical and Electrical Integrated Specialist that providing M & E Engineering Services and Facilities Maintenance, for residential, institutional, industrial, commercial, upgrading and other infrastructure development projects.Job Description:
- Provide technical advices to Purchasing Team.
- Provide technical advices to Contract Section in Pre-tender stage.
- Provide technical advices to Facilities Management Division.
- Attend tender briefing, interviewing and presentation.
- Handling all documents in Pre & Post-tender stage.
- Monitoring of all VO submitted to Main-Contractor/Client inclusive of project wrapping up.
- Preparation of Insurance Bond, Man-year application and Administration distribution.
- Updating and Source in new entrant of Suppliers and Main & Sub-Contractor in Approval Vendor List.
- Wrapping up Project with PMD to furnish wrap-up finding and report.
- Quality Management with ISO integration.Job Requirements:
- Degree / Diploma in Building / Project and Facilities Management / Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in Quantity Surveying / Contracts Management
- Hands-on experience and in-depth understanding of contracts, contract governance and contractual terminology
- Excellent skills in negotiation with external parties in contractual claim issues
- Proficient in using MS words, excel and PowerPoint
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Contract Management
- Facility Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point