- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of digital BPM platform.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from the customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Responsible for overall technical design and quality delivered from offshore
- Manage offshore development teams to ensure technical standards and quality is met
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Review offshore' s deliverables like FSD, TSD to ensure the design is with quality and follow platform standards.
- Perform code review to detect potential coding problems.
- Review Release procedure and support system release activities.
- Bachelor's degree with min. 7 years of work experience in the banking industry
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- knowledge in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
- Agile Methodology
- Engineering Design Process
- Impact Analysis
- Java (Programming Language)