Warehouse Assistant (North/5 days/Permanent)Industry:
Manufacturing / ProductionSalary:
SGD 1400 - 1800Location:
North East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client has been in the seasoning manufacturing business since 1987. Become one of the well-renowned seasoning manufacturing company in South East Asia. In todays context, our client had successfully expanded out business to most of the parts in Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific Region. Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.Job Description:
- Maintain updated stock and cargo inventory.
- Daily stock checking when necessary.
- Prepare raw material for production.
- Handle incoming and outgoing cargo.
- Generate Goods Receive Note and ensure all materials in warehouse are property label with identification.
- Ensure all stocks are arranged and delivered base on FIFO system
- Perform daily maintenance to ensure cleanliness of warehouse.
- Require assisting in delivery where necessary
- Assist supervisor plan storage space and racking accordingly so as to maintain the tidiness of the warehouse.
- Keep the warehouse in good order by cleaning and tidying the area such as racking system, pallets, cold rooms and flooring.
- To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures at all times.
- Provide backup support when a team member is out of the office.
- Any other work as shall be assigned by the superior from time to time.Job Requirements:
- Relevant working experience in similar capacity is an added advantage
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin will be an add advantage to liaise with Mandarin speaking colleagues
- Able to communicate effectively with superior and other colleagues.Compensation:
- Overtime (Compulsory, Monday to Friday : 5:30pm - 7:30pm)
- Company group insurance
- Medical consultation reimbursement
- Working hour: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Freight Forwarding