You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
(Junior) Middle Office Analyst
The Middle Office team is seeking to hire an Analyst to join the team. The analyst will be responsible for collaborating with the other team members to accurately and consistently produce daily Profit & Loss reports for each of the commodity products traded by the Company, among other responsibilities outlined below. This role requires, strong quantitative and analytical skills, extreme attention to detail, and advanced Excel skills.
• Accurate trade entry into trading systems for various commodity groups
• Timely trade amendments
• Reconciliation of daily P&L outs between trader estimate and actual P&L run
• Publishing daily P&L reports to traders and upper management
• Handle ad-hoc requests from traders and other stakeholders
• Updating/ maintaining trading system reference data, from book reporting structure to instrument creation.
• Degree educated – very strong academics
• Ability to work well in group environment – This is a collaborative team that shares responsibility across all business lines.
• Intermediate to advanced Excel skills essential ideally exposure of analysing large raw sets of data using the following tools: Pivot tables, vlookups, hlookups, formulas (sumifs, etc.), manipulating AND building VBA macros.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to prioritise daily tasks according to business need, in collaboration with team members in fast paced environment
• Coding (like SQL, Python) is a plus.
- Attention To Detail
- Pivot Table
- Python (Programming Language)
- Sql Databases
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_3a50e66222082c8241fe236210c16f
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.