0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Finance Analyst | 6-month contract
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
4,000 SGD - 5,000 SGD/Month
Your focus will be to support the Account Team and Finance Manager/CFO on their accounts from a finance point of view, acting as their Finance business partner/advisor, supporting the delivery of their planned financial outcomes each year. This will require you to support the Account Team to understand all revenue, cost and AOP on their accounts and related balance sheets, ensuring compliance with accounting policies, GAAP, internal audit and SOX.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all month-end closing activities
- Provide financial reports that accurately reflect financial performance of the account
- Review the Contracts/Master Service Agreement in terms of Financial and Pricing clauses and termination, SLA clauses and benchmarking related activities
- Ensure forecast accuracy at the account level through financial modelling and analysis
- Drive the forecast process with the account level and maintain working files and models to support the process including view of backlog & sales pipeline
- Monitoring Unbilled, deferred and Revenue at Risk related activities
- Support optimization of cash collection through timely billing at an account level
- Work to support the Account Team and Finance Manager to drive margin improvement initiatives
Control & Compliance
- Manage ad-hoc projects ensuring compliance
- Participate in Balance Sheet Reviews, Asset Impairment Reviews
- Support and provide information as necessary to finance support functions such as controllership and SOX compliance teams as and when requested
- Participate and support internal and external audits as necessary
- Diploma or Degree in Finance with a CPA/CA with 2 - 3 years' experience
- A track record of success in a similar role within a large services business
- Excellent skills in forecasting, risk mitigation and achievement of financial goals
- Able to build relationships within the business and help them to achieve their goals
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160
- External Audits
- Financial Planning
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH125039
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.