You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Assistant Vice President / Vice President, Technology Operations
The Technology Operations team is responsible for ensuring deployment of solutions & operations in the areas of End User Computing needs for the organization.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Technical owner for EUC platform, Singapore & International Offices end users support
- Able to define EUC Cloud & On-Prem roadmap & describe structural and technical characteristics, user experience behavior, and other aspects of platform to stakeholders
- Maintain, comply and improve cyber security posture of platforms in-line with evolving practices
- Work cross-functionally across various team e.g Architecture, Cyber Security, Procurement, Applications & Digital team
- Responsible for capability availability and standards, end-to-end operations, compliance, governance, and maintenance
- Technology obsolescence - Govern & manage End of support to keep EUC platform current
- Lead Major incident management for platform capability
- Review & optimize spend of tech contracts in each areas to improve business efficiency
- Lead commercial & service related discussion
- Comfortable at engaging and communicating with Directors & MD’s in Technology & Business areas
- 10 – 15 years experience as EUC lead supporting userbase of 1,000+ organization with multiple geographical locations
- Unified Communication Tech – MS-Teams Room, ZOOM/WebEx Teams / Crestron / Cisco Room Kit
- Desired Microsoft certification M365, Azure, Teams, Exchange, Security & ITIL certification
- Strong customer service focus and experience working with both end users and senior leadership
- Functional knowledge of Cloud platforms - Azure, AWS, GCP
- Knowledge of Audit, Cyber Security & MAS TRM
- Cisco Web Ex
- Computer Security
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6_5ad3a7aa341b5b75c7a3f64ae30a51
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.