We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Data & Analytics
In this role, you will:
- Take a material role in the integration and transformation of Data & Analytics capabilities across the Insurance business in Singapore.
- Be a leading member of the Data and Analytics project team that will assess, analyze, design, and develop capabilities, data products and analytic solutions for the business.
- Partner with IT engineering colleagues to deliver a modern, cloud-based data platform with leading data science and data delivery capabilities.
- Deliver data quality by design whilst actively supporting UAT
- Deliver business value through MVP applications of data, business intelligence, CRM, and AI/ML.
- Identify, develop, and document business requirements, provide solution proposals
- Be part of agile project teams, progressively delivering powerful and value-added business solutions
- Collaborate with business experts and IT engineers to deliver Data & Analytic services
- Ad-hoc Information/Insights
- Non-Financial Self-Service Dashboards & Reporting
- Analytical models (AI/ML applications)
- CRM applications including central lead identification and customer lifecycle management
- Data-driven marketing communications
- Decision support & process automation
- Develop and test complex programs & processes to specifications and in alignment with Group policies/standards.
- Provide recommendations and gain agreement on appropriate data sources, business rules, product content/format, and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or any related field.
- 5 years+ experience working in Data & Analytics teams
- Extensive programming experience using data & analytics tools including SQL, Big Query, Python, SAS, Tableau/QlikSense (or similar)
- Project experience working on data management/delivery initiatives using Agile frameworks.
- Financial Services experience (Insurance industry is good to have) in business analysis, data analysis and data management.
- Experience with digital data and cloud platforms (GCP/AWS)
- Knowledge/experience in advanced analytics and application of AI / ML are good to have
- Experience in process automation and job scheduling is good to have
- Data & Model Governance experience desirable
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to [ Email address blocked ] (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110449
- Business Intelligence
- Data Quality
- Data Analysis
- Data Management