0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
E&I Engineer (Instrumentation/Chemical/Up $5,200)
Manpower Singapore Singapore Permanent
4,000 SGD - 5,200 SGD/Month
- Handle the overall maintenance of the plant electrical power receiving, distribution, instrumentation and control.
- Provides engineering technical support and maintenance expertise for electrical equipment and systems (UPS, DCS, PLC, instrumentation etc.).
- Coordinates the design, installation, commissioning, inspection and the maintenance work with external engineering firm.
- Develop equipment specifications, basic design of system, control logic, instrumentation and control for project needs.
- Supervise and assisting on shut-downs, startups, maintenance and improvement projects.
- In charge for the Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control Preventive Maintenance program.
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of process plant experience in the chemical or manufacturing plant.
- Good knowledge in voltage (Medium or Low), motors, drivers, schematic and associated circuitry.
- Possess knowledege of electrical and instrumentation standards, Emerson DCS systems and instruments, Siemens PLC and SAP PM/MM module.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327
- Electrical Installation Work
- Preventive Maintenance
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126907
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.