0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Develop new business relationship
- Achieving company's sales objectives to meet the annual sales budget, securing high level projects through specification, opening of new business opportunities through dealer sales network across Indonesia
- Formulate the sales and marketing strategy to penetrate and gain market share
- Responsible for managing multiple brands and vertical sales, as well as new business for other verticals
- Strategic long-term account management of existing and new distributors & dealers
- Accurate planning and forecasting of sales performance
- Managing a team of specifiers and sales executives
- Minimum experience of 5 years in sales leadership and dealership creation
- Minimum 2 years of managerial experience in running the country sales operations
- Preferably from the HPL Industry
- Related Industry refers to: Building & Construction, Interiors, Paint etc.,
- Preferably Business Management Diploma or Degree Holder
- Outstanding communication & leadership skills
- Customer oriented
- Independent, Sales Driven & Self- Motivated
Raficka Paputungan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R23114136
- Account Management
- Business Management
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128172
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.