0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of digital BPM platform.
- Well versed in hands-on development using Java, Angular JS.
- Responsible for overall technical design and quality delivered from offshore
- Manage offshore development teams to ensure technical standards and quality is met
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures. •
- Perform code review to detect potential coding problems. •
- Review Release procedure and support system release activities.
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years of work experience in the banking industry
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience in Java development.
- Experience in project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience in working with offshore team in project development.
- Experience in working in a complex matrix organization.
Lucero Mary Grace Servino EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R22108290
- Agile Methodology
- Engineering Design Process
- Java (Programming Language)
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126602
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.