0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior / Staff Nurse, Intensive Care Unit
FARRER PARK HOSPITAL PTE. LTD. Singapore Permanent
You shall be responsible for care of patients in the Intensive Care Unit.
- Be part of the team to provide clinical nursing care and expertise.
- To ensure and maintain safe practices in the delivery of care within reasonable costs to patients.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Enrolled with Singapore Nursing Board.
- At least 1 year of clinical experience preferably in Medical/Surgical Unit or equivalent.
- A meticulous and analytical team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work on shifts (including night shift).
- High adaptive to new challenging environment.
- Attention To Detail
- Clinical Nursing
- Clinical Works
- Diploma In Nursing
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 4_96a3e466572a99fb1c1bfe41d75476
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.