0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Support and engage with cross functional/business and multi-channel teams.
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant business teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document requirements, provide design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities & drive requirement gathering/delivery for direct through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria.
- Proactively identifying various RAID & providing inputs for mitigation, path to green suggestions etc.
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and assist the test manager for the User Acceptance Test completion.
- Critically evaluate IT solution to see fitment to the requirements and complexities involved in implementation
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Build good relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Innovative to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 10 - 15 years of experience in related field
- Experience working as Business Analyst (BA) in implementation of Policy Admin for Life Insurance Products and/or Health Insurance Products
- Experience working on data migration work stream.
- Experience in new implementation and/or handling CRs in eBAO Policy Admin or migrating into eBAO as a target system.
- Experience documenting system integration requirements for any Life and/or Individual Health Insurance PAS.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience working on Life Insurance Policy Admin with firm understand of how E2E policy lifecycle & various business processes involved in Life and/or Individual Health Insurance products. Spanning across, Products, Ops, Distribution, Finance, Pricing etc.
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or System Analyst of RLS Policy Admin.
- Hands-on experience with Agile tools, ceremonies & methods.
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, test cases and impact assessments
Aaron Tan Mok Yee EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109226
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Business Processes
- Business Requirements
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH127750
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.