- Provide administrative support to the platform COO and senior management.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, provide logistical support for all meetings, conference calls, and events.
- Prepare meeting agendas and materials. Ensure timely distribution of materials before all meetings
- Provide travel support including VISA application, travel claims, maintaining travel records, preparing itineraries, and managing meeting schedules for overseas trips
- Receive and screen visitors and incoming calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Assist in related projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, including coordinating, and managing the logistics for offsite meetings and conferences
- Leverage cross-team engagement for enhanced department communication and co-ordination
- Assist in departmental technology - for example establish and update share points, distribution groups, Intranet etc.
- Provide expertise to enhance PowerPoint presentations and spreadsheets for better communication / use
- In charge of department inventory, laptop, and mobile allocation.
- Work with facility department to facilitate some of the request from the team.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in any related majors
- Minimum 4-8 Years of experience in supporting senior management team
- Service focused - dedicated to meeting the expectations of all staff through securing effective relationships with clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage one's own time
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality.
- Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
- Microsoft Power Point
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Agenda Development