Are you ready to set the new high bar in user experience and user interface design? Do you dream of applying your skills beyond responsive websites?
We are seeking UI & UX Designer to join our start-up. In partnership with leading corporate event agencies in Singapore, we have successfully delivered some of Singapore’s biggest and most high-profile events. Be part of a team that is determined to bring game changing digital experiences in the fast-paced world of corporate events.
You will be challenged to turn solutions around quickly but thoughtfully. If you have a self-starter attitude, and a passion for innovation, we want to talk to you.
Submit your cover letter/resume to [ Link removed ] .
UI & UX Designer
- Design intuitive user experience designs based on the understanding of personas, their behaviour and needs.
- Consult with clients and stakeholders to understand their goals, and develop products via a user-centric approach.
- Create and rapidly iterate on ideas by developing them via storyboards, user flows, mock-ups, and/or prototypes.
- Drive user research activities such as usability testing, A/B testing, stakeholder interviews, surveys, and translate research findings into actionable recommendations.
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within products, ensuring their alignment with design and brand standards, analytics insights and customer feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Guide developers in their implementation of your designs.
- Meet tight deadlines as required.
- Minimum 5 years of UI and UX experience.
- Demonstrated ability to design products and experiences. You should have a portfolio that showcases your prior work and be able to explain your design decisions.
- Passionate about user-centered design, with experience in user research processes, and an understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Proficient in at least three mainstream design and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design, Adobe Photoshop, etc).
- Communicate well with both users and engineers; Comfortable taking feedback from laymen to inform your designs and then explaining those designs in sufficient detail to engineers for implementation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent graphics, layout and UI abilities as well as a keen sense for design.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and other web development technologies is a plus.