- Selected candidates will go through a comprehensive training programme to be equipped with the relevant skills and tools to create sound Financial Strategies & build a successful advisory practice for individuals & businesses in areas including:
- Financial Portfolio Advisory
- Home Loan & Debt Advisory
- Private Client Wealth Management
- Private Equity investments & Offshore hedge funds
- Succession Planning, Wills & Estate Planning
- Group and Employee Benefit Consultancy
- Risk Management Advisory
- Wealth Preservation
Why it's hot:
Singapore is a growing wealth management centre.
The complexity and wide range of financial and investing options makes a little personal attention from an independent financial professional very attractive.
All of this adds up to a very strong growth opportunity for the industry.
Our top associates are among the industry top earners, their income range from $150,000 to a $500,000 dollars per annum.
If you think you got what it takes and want to be among the top in the same league, please respond with your C.V (with photograph).
Entrepreneurial and ambitious
Highly-driven and results-oriented with a drive for sales excellence
Strong networking skills an advantage
Training allowance of up to $6000 will be provided for selected candidates *
Candidates with leadership qualities will be put on a Fast Track development career path to team management positions within 18 months*
* terms & conditions apply
Requirements: (According to MAS rules)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in any field.
- Applicants should be Singaporean citizens.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Candidates with sales/advisory experience with the banks and the insurance companies will have added advantage