You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
d²x Expertise is an IT Consulting company that specializes in Project Management, and proposes Methodology and Transformation guidance to medium and large companies from all sectors.
Our consultants are experienced functional or technical Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts, PMO leads… who drive delivery and quality of complex IT solutions building and maintenance.
We are based in Europe and Asia and quickly expanding our trademark in various regions.
Our client is a leading financial platform trading commodities.
The platform needs to be updated on a regular and short basis, and requires every team to be aligned and agile minded.
The position proposed conveys Scrum Master and Project Manager / Facilitator skills.
The main develoment teams include :
• Core Platform: Work streams are 3-10 people and projects are similar. The projects are for large / complex initiatives of 1-2 year duration. Project budget is not managed at this level.
• Bespoke Team : The team is made of 5-6 Data Engineers and 2-3 Business Analysts.
• 5+ years of demonstrated IT project management, including significant agile experience
• Experience in Data project and Data tech stack, has face challenges in large Data project, strong persona, adaptable, PM with Agile process knowledge (scrum / Kanban), know how in software life cycle.
• Strong individual, effective in delivering, leadership , a servant leader (Scrum) able to be a driving force when necessary, able to challenge the Senior team member (Developpers, Business Analysts,…)
• Not mandatory but welcomed: Commodities experience is plus, banking / trading is useful.
- Agile Methodology
- Banking Services
- Big Data
- Commodity Market
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 7_ccf85368c935c2eb65d2879d133a20
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.