0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Credit Analyst | Banking | Up to $6K
Manpower Singapore Singapore Contract
0 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Month
- Analyse past and current financial statements and performances
- Provide financial models and projections based on reasonable assumptions
- Preparation of reports and projections based on the analysis for credit decision making
- Coordinate with the Corporate Banking team to review financial forecasts and information
- Provide sectorial and industries analysis
- To provide timely input on the required information from the client or Marketing team for purposes of raising the requisite CA report.
- Adhere to Branch's Internal Control Policy and local regulations when undertaking daily tasks.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years' relevant credit analysis experience within the Banking/Audit sectors
- Corporate Banking experience is a must, Trade Finance exposure is a bonus
- In depth understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis skill
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to influence and persuade, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to [ Email address blocked ] ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109
- Banking Services
- Commercial Banking
- Credit Analysis
- Decision Making
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH108195
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.