0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior System Administrator (EUC)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
6,000 SGD - 9,000 SGD/Month
- Provide all levels of End User support in one or more technologies (Windows, Mac, Mobile, CRM, Microsoft 365, Databases, servers, Active Directory etc)
- Effectively interfaces with executive level staff and\or their administrative teams to understand the issues they are experiencing and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues.
- Participates in service improvement meetings and works closely with other support groups on improving services and reducing incidents.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate external support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Installation of workstation, video and mobile hardware/software as required.
- Maintain accurate control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution.
- Interprets business issues and recommends best practices.
- Participate and involved in activities of functional area without direct reports but may be called on to direct the team\project as needed.
- Responsibility for planning, budgetary control, and regular reporting of all IT efforts.
- Exploring, Incorporating, implementing, and testing new technology to the used in the organization.
- Ability to support and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess, analyse and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams.
- Possess depth and breadth of in technologies required to support end user systems.
- Degree or Post-Graduate in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Information Systems or equivalent
- Required Min 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Hands on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Joanna Tham Pooi Kwan EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1985398
- Active Directory Group
- Computer Architectures
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Networks
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH126082
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.