Project Engineer (Electrical/ Woodlands/ Up to $4k)Industry:
Electrical & ElectronicsSalary:
SGD 2800 - 4000Location:
North East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our client is one of the most established and leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of Electrical Equipment in the Power Generation, Transmission and Distributor Industry.Job Description:
- Carry out electrical system studies for MV / LV Equipment like Power and Distribution Transformers and switchgears.
- Knowledge of electrical power systems, international codes & standards and Industry accepted electrical engineering software???s.
- Prepare electrical job specifications and datasheets as per customer / tender requirements.
- Execution of assigned site work in accordance with applicable contract procedures, IEC codes and standards.
- Perform activities such as ??? prepare quotations and technical bid evaluations as per relevant technical requirements.
- Review vendor drawings and documentation as per relevant Technical Practices.
- Manage sub-con to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Follow the ethics of confidentiality on technologies licensed by Client or Third Party.Job Requirements:
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 years' relevant experience in handling both HV and LV, preferably in Construction environment
- Prior experience in project and maintenance in the Transformers, switchgears and LV switch boards, DC Traction systems.
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal, planning and organizing skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful individual
- Class 3 driving license is preferable.Compensation:
- Monday -Friday 8.30am-6pm and first Saturday on every month (8.30am-12pm).
- Working location: Woodlands
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Hidetaka Yata (Registration No.: R1216038)
- Electrical Engineering