- Provide professional customer-facing documentation and presentations in support of commercial proposals.
- Provide commercial and operational input in support of the sales tendering process.
- Coordinate, when required, a team of technical and organisational experts and support resources (including but not limited to Operations and Personnel staff) to ensure the delivery of robust outsourced document management solutions, including conducting Due Diligence activities upon contract award.
- Support in process mapping and identification of potential areas for process optimization and streamlining.
- Continually review technology improvements, enhancements and developments within your specialism through the scrutiny of industry media and attendance at trade exhibitions, etc.
- Supports implementation activities by taking a lead role in the set up and implementation of new sites.
- Provide cohesive analysis of relevant client operations in order to produce commercially viable document management solutions.
- Degree in related qualifications, professional certifications in Project Management, Change Management or Six Sigma.
- Minimum 3 years of related working experience in service outsourcing (Document outsourcing, digitization or business process outsourcing).
- Possess knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel), Visio and Projects.
- Good in data analyzing and numerating, and able to create plans to achieve assigned tasks.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Change Management
- Document Management Systems
- Microsoft Excel