0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior System Analyst (Microsoft Technologies)
Experis Singapore Singapore Permanent
7,000 SGD - 8,500 SGD/Month
- Location: Changi Business Park
- Serve as technical SME for remittance system for regional branches, as well as other applications under his/her charge.
- Responsible for analysis, design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the remittance system.
- Work closely with team leader to gather requirements from customer, perform technical impact analysis and estimate effort for development.
- Prepare and update functional and technical documents, prepare test cases.
- Develop and modify the applications according to requirements, working with and/or overseeing other colleagues for the development where necessary.
- Conduct peer source code/documentation review.
- Perform unit test and system integration test, support user acceptance test.
- Prepare release procedure and support production implementation.
- Update user manual, system operational manual and other necessary deliverables.
- Troubleshoot issues and problems, provide workarounds where necessary.
- Perform root cause analysis and come up with preventive measures.
- Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent fields
- Min. 5 years of experience in software development using Microsoft technologies (.NET, SQL Server/SSRS, Optional:Java)
- Good knowledge in SDLC methodologies (waterfall)
- Good presentation, communication, and coordination skills
- Banking and finance domain knowledge will be a bonus
*Shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Interested applicants please send in your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] with the subject "Senior System Analyst"
Jeffrey Koh Kok Ann
Registration No.: R1770345
EA License No.: 02C3423
- .Net Framework
- Acceptance Testing
- Banking Services
- Computer Engineering
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH123575
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.