- Provide the Technical interface for customers and be a customer advocate.
- Experiment and test material for improved characterization for customer specifications
- Establish optimal routing of qualification/production material based on material characterization testing and yield information.
- Clarify customer specifications and work with Process Technology and Supply Chain on how to manufacture wafers to meet the customer requirements.
- Provide support to internal business units and research and development projects.
- Develop alternative product flows to enhance our yield and respond to customer changes.
- Determine disposition of any discrepant material internally and any customer shipments.
- Inform groups of customers latest development in technology trends. Develop strategies to meet the trends.
- Act as Representative in technical conferences and classes, where necessary.
- Degree in Materials Science, Electrical or Chemical engineering, and Physics. Masters or Ph.D. are welcomed.
- Semiconductor industry experience or knowledge is required.
- Experience in material processing and wafer fabrication.
- Basic knowledge of customer devices and specifications.
- Knowledge of database software, spreadsheet software, statistical software packages, and project management techniques.
- Chemical Engineering
- Material Characterization
- Project Management