The candidate will work with cross-functional IT teams and business community to drive and implement SAP APO solutions.
The role includes responsibility for all aspects of a project including:
- Review business requirements, understand the business problems and objective of the requests.
- Conduct thorough analysis on business requirement and collaborate with cross functional team to propose solution.
- Write Functional specs & Review technical development team's work to be delivered for accuracy and completeness.
- Support User testing, performance testing and regression testing, leveraging test automation tools as applicable.
- BA/BS or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar technical qualifications.
- Functional and Technical knowledge and hands-on experience implementing SAP APO / GATP Implementation and Support experience.
- Working Experience in implementing Business Process Management such as Process Orchestration.
- Familiar with SAP configurations and developing functional specifications for APO function and integration with other systems.
- Ability to troubleshoot and drive resolution of issues. Debug/ ABAP knowledge is desirable.
- Conversant in building integrated solutions using EAI technologies, EDI, APIs, Web Services etc involving non-SAP apps and technologies.
- Experience working in large scale and highly automated application landscapes.
- Good knowledge in Supply Chain planning and execution.
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] or click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personnel Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
- Business Process Management
- Business Requirements