- Perform / review and document analytical testing and results accurately and in accordance to test methods, site SOP and relevant protocols, adhering to ALCOA principles and Data Integrity (DI) requirements.
- Perform / review and document equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Highlight any abnormalities detected during testing / review and raise laboratory investigations as required.
- Support laboratory investigations and perform equipment troubleshooting where required.
- Participate in 5S team initiatives and practice good housekeeping, ensuring all safety procedures are followed.
- Author GMP documentation (e.g. operational procedures) as required.
- Conduct training for fellow QC colleagues.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive flawless execution.
- Play an active and impactful role in Tier processes by updating performance against metrics, highlighting issues, with appropriate escalations. Support development and implementation of solutions.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement activities in QC laboratory or cross functional teams as nominated.
- Diploma in Science
- 1 to 2 years QC Analyst experience
- Business Process Improvement
- Problem Solving