0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical/Project/Troubleshoot)
Manpower Singapore Boon Lay Permanent
4,500 SGD - 6,000 SGD/Month
We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical/ Automation/ Project Management/ Troubleshooting)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary from $4500 - $6000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Performs the lead role in the design and implementation of manufacturing processes, standards, and techniques.
- Key interface between Engineering and Production and will typically be an expert in areas such as electrical and mechanical assemblies, test procedures, and process planning, to improve existing manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for solving manufacturing or assembly problems and takes an active role in troubleshooting quality and production yield-related issues within manufacturing.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for the implementation of key elements of Lean & Six Sigma, such as standardized work instructions, work sequence (routing) optimization, Value Stream Mapping, Kaizen/5S activities, pull processes, etc.
- Takes the lead in managing the deliverables of third parties by setting project timeframes, identifying problems, and assuring product quality.
- Responsible for providing bi-weekly production order status and risks to the management team.
- Creates, implements, and monitors key performance indicators for manufacturing process capability and product quality assurance.
- Responsible for assisting in investigations, performing root cause analysis, and identifying corrective actions tied to manufacturing quality issues.
- Review and sign off on Engineering Change Orders that impact the product life cycle, e.g., Obsolescence, etc.
- Implement engineering specifications into processes and provide shop feedback to capture manufacturability and assembly issues for existing and future designs.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and driving continuous improvement projects on manufacturing processes to reduce waste, lead time, and cost.
- Implement process improvements to achieve manufacturing excellence in areas like cycle time reduction, productivity, and process yield (e.g., First Pass Yield, Rolled Throughput Yield).
- Bachelor's or Master's: Electrical, Electronics, Manufacturing, or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Knowledge of the assembly and testing phases of the electrical and mechanical manufacturing lifecycle.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and control systems is ideal
- Knowledge of LEAN Six Sigma techniques and metrics.
- Exposure and experience in Hazardous area installations (IEC 60079).
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - [ Email address blocked ]
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579
- Assembly And Installation
- Business Process Improvement
- Continuous Quality Improvement (Cqi)
- Control Systems
Help us improve Jobscentral by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: BBBH128285
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobscentral you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobscentral Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.